1. I will emphasize that the game is played for fun, and for the benefit of the youth, not adults.
2. I will act as a role model by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, game officials – regardless of race, creed, color, gender, religion, or ability.
3. I will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, parent, or spectator such as booing and taunting, refusing to shake hands, or using profane language or gestures.
4. I will teach my child to play within the spirit and intentions of the rules and the Laws of the Game.
5. I will refrain from criticizing the game officials, and will respect their authority and decisions during games.
6. I will never place the value of winning over the safety and welfare of the players.
7. I will demand a sports environment free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and I will refrain from their use at all sporting events.
8. I will not encourage, invite, nor recruit any player from an opposing team to join my child’s team during the playing season.